Skip to content

Your Tax Advisor™

US Tax Treaty Issues (India and Other Countries)

Contact Us (212) 576-1592

US Tax Treaty Issues (India and other countries)

The US has income tax treaties with a number of foreign countries. Under these treaties, residents and citizens of foreign nations are taxed at a reduced rate or may be exempt from US income taxes for certain sources of income. These reduced rates and exemptions vary by country and income amounts. US Residents looking to generate income abroad, however, are subject to US income taxes on their worldwide income. 

We specialize in the US India Tax Treaty and have helped major corporations and high net worth individuals lower their tax liabilities here in the US and in India.